Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Euphoria gives way to despair

Yesterday MDI results were declared and even though I have not been able to check my result till now it is becoming increasingly clear (from others who have had their results confirmed from http://www.pagalguy.com/cat)that I will miss the call by a whisker(CAT Scores 98.48% DI-99-7%,VA-95.5 & QA-89.31% from ). What makes it frustrating is that people with lower overalls and only slightly higher quants have made it but that's what life is all about. After the CAT results were out in which I was able to boost my score from 94.5 to 98.5 I was on cloud nine so to say (thought that 98.xx was good for Nitie and Mdi with an outside chance of calls from iimk and iimi but it was not to be) but now it is clear that I will have to sit down and take stock of things and plan my future course of action. I had staked my carrer on CAT and given up offers from TCS and CTS for a boring job(to say the least) at HCL-T now I guess I have to pay the price. Yet I am not complaining It was my decision and I still stand by it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gud for u buddy...hardwork sure pays.

10:17 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

online certification courses in india
Very interesting, Good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.

4:57 pm  
Blogger luckys said...

gtavapk.monster
Hi Liberal Girl. I've listened to Don Imus off an on over the years. He's a bright guy

12:18 pm  
Blogger Book Cellar said...

deserves the public flogging he’s receiving and if his show is cancelled and/or the rating plummet, good riddance. And really, how “good” of a man can he possibly be if t
Download Bus Simulator Indonesia Mod Apk

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home