Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My appointment with destiny

3rd time lucky they say and I couldn't agree more. After 1 year of hard work (before my 1st attempt) and 3 attempts finally I am gonna join XL Batch of 2006-2008. Boy it feels great. Patience is certainly a virtue :)

I guess now the purpose of this blog has passed. What next?, A couple of posts with self professed gyan on how to crack CAT/XAT and GD/PI. After that I have not decided on what will happen 2 this blog. I may continue post from XL, or I may be soo overwhelmed with acads that I have no time :(. But one thing is sure it was a great experience blogging, Hope I continue

6 Comments:

Blogger harry said...

congrats daa..i am really happy for u..

11:28 am  
Blogger JC said...

Thanks a lot machi

12:51 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations once again. But hey, dont give this crap about getting overwhelmed with acads and not being able to blog.I agree that XL ma not be as chilled out as NM, but still, haven't u observed the sheer amount of blogs by IIM students?You write well, and a lot of us want u to continue to write and tell us about ur experiences from inside a top b school.

3:27 am  
Blogger God Krishna said...

congrats rajagopal... best wishes for ur future...

6:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rajagopal, all the best. U've made it. Really enjoyed our training sessions in ISDC...our last row was simply too goood!!!
So when are you quitting ur job?
Keep mailing

2:00 pm  
Blogger JC said...

thanks da and have a gr8 time @ New jersey :)

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home