Tuesday, February 01, 2005

XAT- Exceeding Expectations

Quantitative and Analytical Ability
28 45.65 95.04
Verbal and Logical Ability
43.58 67.45 98.81
General Awareness
27.63 40.29 96.11
Total
33.71 73.15 99.42

So the last of the exams(XAT) that I had taken for B-School admissions, for this academic year has declared its results, and like wine which gets better with time my examination performance has continued to show a marked rise. I may be sounding like a show off but boy 99.42%ile, gosh thats great by my standards and to say that it exceeded my wildest dreams will not be that far off the mark. For the record XIMB results were also declared today and obviously got trough. probably the only thing that has dampened my happiness was that my friend(name intentionaly not revealed) got 97.5 and still did not make it to ximb becoz of a poor 76.5% in GK. I am able to understand the frustration becoz of similar experiances in cat where I missed IIM calls by a wisker due to low quants scores(89.3) inspite of decent overall performance(98.5). Its unlikely he will get call from XLRI but who knows lets keep our fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats dude...wanna see u make it to top b schools

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home