Monday, July 04, 2005

Reflections What I want?

Ah! long time since I blogged. That�s mainly because work was getting hectic
or so I thought. But that was then and now things are back to normal. Plenty
of time to write a load of crap, met up with some o�l timers, Mohan and
Pranesh yesterday. Well imagine calling guys with whom you went to college
just last year old timers. Somehow that�s the feeling I got. Work has
changed me a lot, in a sense I like to think I am more mature and
responsible than I was a year back. It has meant that I am no longer the
same care free child I was a year back. In that sense my mates then are old
timers now. Those were the days but now I have moved on and am in no doubt
that they have moved on too. The change is starker in Pranesh�s case. On
some issues I hardly recognize him any more. I am afraid whether this change
is for real or is there an element of youthful naivety that makes him
exaggerate and boast or is it that he has really moved on so much in a span
of 6-7 months. That said on the whole the core Pranesh i.e. Pranesh my
friend remains the same, am thankful for that and am proud to have a friend
like him, though in some respects he has outgrown me or left me behind so to
say.

Mohan too has changed but these changes are not so dramatic and can say that
he is moving along at my pace. In that sense I am more comfortable with the
new Mohan. He is now living away from his family in Bangalore. That�s a
first for him; this has brought a good change in him. He is no longer as shy
as he used to be and of course he was always the most responsible and mature
among the three of us and continues to be so. I wonder if it would do me
more good if I try living in a mansion for a month or two just to get the
feel of the real world may be that�s exactly what I need.

Am a bit confused on what I am and what I need to be. I guess its time for
me to reflect and spend more time on how to shape my future. I guess I can�t
continue to let my life drift the way I have let it for the past 9 months.
Let me see what goal I am able to zero in on that can sustain my interest
long enough to work for and achieve. I hope this blog to be a witness to my
pledges and the force that will bind me to work hard for them.

Life needs to change soon

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

oops posted via e-mail Thats the reason the formatting has gone awry

1:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, u seem to hav forgotten one of ur 'old timers' who hapens to be doing his MBA in mumbai. He is eagerly waiting for ur phone call :)

12:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here dude...another of ur friend who played the man behind the curtains for ur MBA...he's too waiting for ur phone call....u have moved along leaving all the baggages.

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home