Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Applied for a new Job

Before you jump to conclutions let me clarify "No I am not planning to leave HCL, atleast rigth now".

Well after much procastination finally I have applied for a new Job at sourceforge.net as a Developer for a opensource project JarInspector. At least I will have the feeling of contributing some thing back to the free sofware group who have helped me learn so much in the past few days. I dont know if my application will be accepted but lets wait and see. If not I will have to look for another Job opening. :smile

Also had an appreciation mail from a guy from Infosys for helping him out in using an opensource project Mandarax.

From: Rahul Dolas [mailto:Rahul_Dolas AT infosys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:48 PM
To: Rajagopal.M, ISDC Chennai
Subject: RE: [Mandarax-user] problem regarding the ordering of the knowledgebase

Bravo Rajgopal!

That was really a great piece of code.


I have just executed the code and got the desired results!

I also went through it's implementation, that was really a great logic!

Regards,
Rahul


felt good and has motivated me to help out others more, may be will look at solving a Bug in Mandarax project soon if I get time. will see how things work out very soon will this spark of an idea peter out or will it lead to a raging fire........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home