Monday, May 22, 2006

Blogs I like -Part 1: A HR manager

There are blogs and then there are blogs, on one hand we get to read recycled editorials, opinions and prejudices on the other hand we get to read insightful, funny, and refreshingly new perspectives…

The blogs I like the most are those that are funny, creative (with original poetry, pictures/paintings) or those that let me connect with the person or his work and lets me understand his though flow and process. I may not agree with them but I try and understand them, I like to read practical day to day stuff, how and what so and so did under such and such circumstances. I believe it is from this last category of blogs that I can learn the most…Finding them is not easy always One day I hope to take this blog to those levels (A long way to go yet), till then you will have to be satisfied with reading one such blog (That of an HR manager) http://corporatepapillon.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home