Saturday, January 08, 2005

JMET Results out

Finally the much awaited JMET results were declared on the 7th, as per my expectation there was a significant improvement in my performance, compared to last year. My All India Rank was 792 . Though I was expecting a AIR of < 500, will take 792 any day compared to the dismal 3200 last year. Though SJSOM(IIT-Bombay) is ruled out, I am pretty sure to receive a call from other IIT's (atleast going by last years trends). Will be applying to IIT-Delihi and VGSOM(IIT-KGP) and fervently hoping one of them clicks. Also will prob apply to IIT-Madras just to gain some exposure to GD/PI.

Tommorow is XAT and am desperate to crack it join that great B-School XLRI second to none but the IIM's. But taking into cognisance the amount of prep I have put up in the last few weeks I will be happy with a call from XIMB,

After XAT I will be able to focus on work a lot more as there is only TISS left and the exam is in June.

Still hoping agains hope that NITIE will call me, 98.5 in CAT certainly deserves 1 call................

am now going to sleep so that I will be fresh for tommorows XAT, at stella marris reporting time is 9 AM. after the exam am planning to watch Swadesh with Vinodh just to chill out and releive some stress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home